- Photogrammetric based reconstructions from <10 mm to 10+ m.
- Mesh cleanup for methodologies such as micro CT (X-ray microtomography) scanning
- Repair of problematic files – hole filling, void removal, surface reconstruction.
- Preparation of files for multimaterial printing.
- Registration, surface reconstruction, cleanup and editing of point clouds
- Solid modelling
- Preparation of files for laser cutting
- Arduino coding
- Data logger design
- Bespoke laboratory equipment design
- Autonomous field equipment design
- 3D printing with ABS, ASA, PETG, PLA, Polycarbonate, TPU, Nylon, Nylon/Carbon Fibre and other plastics
- Soluble supports available if required.
- Single pieces up to 350 mm x 350 mm x 425 mm tall
- Preparation and cleanup of files for printing
- Reconstruction or recreation of damaged items using the above mentioned methods
- Fabrication of repaired items using 3D printing, laser cutting, and other modern fabrication techniques